Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Meeting...

Imagine the scenario where you have come across a special someone on the net, exchanged pics and loads of conversations, but have never actually met. Then that long awaited day comes.. What could happen? Here are my thoughts...

I stand waiting for her
with a rose in my hand
dressed in my best
that i possibly can

My shoes are shinning
My clothes neatly creased
my hair brushed carefully
and i look mighty pleased

How would she be
this woman i long knew
but never actually met
except seen in a pic or two

I hear the car pull up
and i see her familiar face
a sight for my longing eyes
makes my heart skip a pace

She recognises me
her lips break into a smile
an awesome look
which lingers in my head for a while

Grinning like a school boy
i extend my hand with the rose
which she graciously accepts
her hips thrust in a known pose

We walk to the table
am a little conscious
definately a lil nervous
as i smell in her fragrance

An akward silence follows
not knowing what to say
instead I study her intently
as she plays with her hair

She then breaks the ice
makes me feel at ease
with a sweet laugh so casual
disarming and completely natural

We catch up on old times
and soon its like always
laughing flirting and fighting
pulling her long legs is delighting

As the time flies by
I realise with a smile
in the company of this extra ordinary woman
my life has indeed become worth the while..

2 comments:

Shweta said...

hello hello!......who is this? :D

Unknown said...

You are a talented writer. This piece was well crafted with plenty of impact...keep the dream alive...one day sure to come true.