Sunday, September 23, 2007

A Confused Lover...

Hmm.. Love is an amazing intoxication.. Here I try and show the way a teen or a first time lover would think when his head no longer is in charge of his functioning ..

My thoughts are clogged up
My head in a spin
My energy is bubbling
but how do i let it go from within?

The blood rush in my head
The heat in my viens
The adrenaline pumping in me
pent up inertia for so many days

How do i concentrate my energy
on this single woman of mine
without upsetting her in any way
but making the best of time

Will a simple poem do?
full of sweet nothings
or can I be more adventurous
and seduce her with erotic somethings..

Tis but a new playground
and i hardly know the rules
how to make a woman happy
without any of my known tools..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yah so very true the teen love… reading this poem made me reflect on the past.